Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Amazing NHL SALE up to 35% OFF!

I invite you to take a look at all the NHL items Avon has on sale this Campaign.

SURPRISE The Hockey Nut in your family. I am sure they would love a little something special.

Stock up now for Christmas or just because you love them and want to give them that little extra something!

Remember: If you are having trouble finding that Exact Avon Product just ask me. I will do my utmost to find it for you and shipping is not a problem. I can ship North America wide. Provide me with your Postal code / Zip code and products you require and I can give you a quote prior to your order!

Any Questions or Concerns?
Please feel free to contact me either by Email @
vanessa.reynolds@interavon.ca or phone: 604-598-0973.
Shop on line 24/7 @ http://www.interavon.ca/vanessa.reynolds
Please enter my Avon Representative # before finalizing your sale: 604-598-0973.
Thank you in advance.


Your friendly Neighbourhood Avon Lady - Vanessa

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE