Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home Security - It is Very Important to The Guest House

Home Security - It is Important to THE GUEST HOUSE!





The first thing I want to clarify is that I am not promoting any 1 company over another, I am just writing about My direct contact with our Home Security Consultant and how professional she was and that I would recommend her to anyone who wants a knowledgeable, security conscious person to come to their home and provide you with an honest assessment with no commitment. She also did a follow up to ensure we were happy.
Kelly is extremely professional and was prompt to her appointment. She spent a few hours at our home going over every question I had for her about what an Alarm system was and how important it was for both Personal & Home protection. I want each & every guest who stays with us at The Guest House to rest assured that their belongings are kept safe while they are out during the day / evening and while they are in The Guest House they are also being kept safe. While they sleep the 3 Monitored Smoke detectors are always on guard against Fire and the CO2 detectors are protecting us from the gas we cannot smell or see.
At The Guest House - each guest is assigned a Key-Fob with their key. They are responsible for ensuring they too do their part in keeping the Guest House Safe & Secure.
Kelly pointed out many things I had not taken into account and one by one we determined what protection was required for The Guest House. I Felt comfortable and relaxed during our tour of the Guest House. Kelly made sure I understood all the different types of protection that were available and what would be necessary to protect our Guests & belongings.
On the Night before the installation, Kelly called to make sure I did not have any other questions or concerns or if I wanted to make any additions or changes to the installation happening the next day.
I was impressed with this concern. It is not every day that a salesperson follows up on what they have sold before the product is installed.
The Installation / connection to the monitoring station went extremely smoothly and without any issues. The contractor that attended was also extremely Professional. He does not work for the company, but represented the company as if he did.
Kelly also stopped by a week later to ensure the system was working properly for us and to ensure we were using the alarm system and whether or not I had any further questions.
I have never met another sales person quite like her! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to know or install a security system in their home / business. She ensured me that she can help anyone in Western Canada, (BC, Alberta, SK). I could not believe her territory and she advised it was all in a days work!
Kelly also advised me that it was an extremely easy task to take an already installed / monitored security system and transfer it to her company. I could not believe the cost either (FREE). Who can beat that!
If you are looking for someone who gives a damn about you and your personal safety / security - I would recommend giving Kelly A Call or email. (I have linked her email to her business card - Just click and set up an appointment).
Just Mention that The Guest House Sent You!
Thank you for stopping in at "The Guest House".Send all inquiries to:guesthousehomestay@gmail.com
http://youarefamily-deltahomestay.blogspot.com/




Any Questions or Concerns?
Trying to find a specific Product?
Please feel free to contact me either by Email @
vanessa.reynolds@interavon.ca or phone: 604-598-0973.
Shop on line 24/7 @ http://www.interavon.ca/vanessa.reynolds
If ordering directly from Avon.com or Avon.ca
please enter my Avon Representative # before
finalizing your sale (6045980973)
Thank you in advance.
Your friendly Neighbourhood Avon Lady - Vanessa

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE