Monday, June 8, 2009

SHIPPING AVON ANYWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA! - Easy as 1, 2, 3

Greyhound Shipping USA - Click Above Picture

QUOTE FOR SHIPPING IN CANADA - CLICK ABOVE PICTURE

I will ship AVON anywhere in North America Via Greyhound Express (Cheapest way to get you your product!).

I will wrap / package / box / complete paperwork on this end for a nominal fee (based on purchase) and take to My Local Greyhound drop off - Located in Surrey, BC (King George highway) and ship COLLECT directly to the nearest Greyhound to you.

This way you are not overcharged / overpaying for your purchases and I do not mind packaging up your product for safe arrival.

I have been using Greyhound shipping for years and find them very reliable & economical. Of course - if you wish to have your own courier company pick up your product directly from my home - that is also not a problem.

Let me know how I may help you.


Any Questions or Concerns?
Trying to find a specific Product?
Please feel free to contact me either by Email @
vanessa.reynolds@interavon.ca or phone: 604-598-0973.
Shop on line 24/7 @ http://www.interavon.ca/vanessa.reynolds
If ordering directly from Avon.com or Avon.ca
please enter my Avon Representative # before
finalizing your sale (6045980973)
Thank you in advance.
Your friendly Neighbourhood Avon Lady - Vanessa

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE