Saturday, May 31, 2008

AVON for MEN? OH YES Most Definitely!

June 15, 2008 - Fathers Day!

Avon is known for their Beauty Products for Woman, but did you know they also carry a great line of items for men?

Men need to be pampered too! They like to smell nice and look good for their wives or significant other! And why not! Women are not the only ones who can look great.

Please take a look at all the Avon items for Men whether it is the after shave Cologne or Deodorant or great gifts. If you would like to have a sample of a man's cologne please let me know and I will send one out to you by snail mail.

Stuck for ideas? Need help? Feel free to ask ME!
I would LOVE to help! It's as simple as: dropping me an email vjreynolds@dccnet.com subject line write "AVON HELP"OR Call me: (604) 598-0973.
Remember: You can ALWAYS Shop 24/7 @ http://www.avon.ca/(or simply click on the Avon Online Catalogue Link)
PLEASE use my AVON Representative id# 604-598-0973 when placing your orders!
If you'd like your own AVON Catalogue via snail mail simply email or call me with your request (along with your address) and I'll happily get one to you or if you are Local and would like me to drop off your Avon Order request a FAX order Form and I will email it out.
Thank you - Your Friendly Neighbourhood Avon Lady - Vanessa!

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE