Friday, May 30, 2008

Campaign 13 - Ultra Color Rich Lipstick - $2.99 / Each!

Avon's Ultra color Rich Lipstick is their #1 Lipstick.

Currently it is on sale for the amazing price of $2.99 / each (Reg. $7.99 / each)

There are 4 Types of Lipstick Groups with many colors in each Group.
Metallic / Sheer / Shimmer & Satin

ALSO - Back by Popular Demand is: Herringbone & Tweed.

At this Amazing price you could hardly just order 1 - You are still paying less than the original price when you purchase 2!

Do not pass up this deal as I cannot guarantee how long this price will last or availabilty of colors!

If there is anything I can answer for you - Please do not hesitate to contact me - either by email ( vjreynolds@dccnet.com) or phone: (604) 598-0973

REMINDER: When ordering on line - Please enter my Avon Representative # before finalizing your purchase - my order # is: 6045980973.

Happy shopping - Your Personal Avon Representative - Vanessa!

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE