Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Campaign 14 - Tahitian Exotic & Huge Summer Sales


Campaign 14 has officially started. I would like to call this Campaign Tahitian Exotic and Summer Sales!

Avon is introducing their summer Colors / Fragrances under the name of "TAHITIAN holiday". The colors & Fragrance are reflective of Tahiti.

Picture yourself on a quiet excluded beach in Tahiti. What colors would you wear on the beach & on the Town. Avon has brought in a number of wonderful colors that give your skin the natural glow of a Tahitian Holiday!

Over the next few days I will post all the wonderful items Avon is introducing for the Tahitian Holiday campaign.

Its SUMMER and Avon is celebrating with HUGE Summer Sales. Make up / Cologne / Bath / Beauty / Brand Name staples. ASK me for a free sample or a Brochure via Snail Mail. I would be more than happy to send you one.

EXCITING NEWS - Within the next week I will be creating an unique AVON WEB Page exclusively for ME! You will be able to look directly at each campaign book on line and order from the book or myself. I will send you the link and my unique new AVON email address once it has been created.

REMEMBER: YOU can order 24/7 on line at : http://www.avon.ca/ - PLEASE enter my Avon representative # before completing your sale: MY # is: 604-598-0973.

Thank you from your FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD AVON LADY - Vanessa

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE