Monday, June 23, 2008

NEW Client Specials & Existing / Referal Client Special


EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR MY AVON CLIENTS:

NEW CLIENTS SPECIAL:
Spend $30 or more (before tax) & Receive a THANK YOU GIFT: Please email me with your Name / Address and total of order. Once I have been notified that the order has been processed I will send you a Thank You GIFT.

EXISTING CLIENTS:
Refer a New Client & when they place their first on-line order of $50.00 or more (before tax) you will earn yourself $10 of Avon Product (Your choice) - Please email me once the order has been placed w/ total of order and what product you would like to receive from Avon. It will be shipped out once order has been processed. Note: if product is not readily available then expect a 2 to 4 weeks shipping time. (Backorder Campaign products may not be available - please choose from current campaign)

REMINDER: When Shopping on line you MUST email me your order total with your mailing address. DUE TO PRIVACY LAWS I am only advised that an order has been placed - The client is kept Confidential by Avon Head Office.


Any Questions or Concerns?
Please feel free to contact me either by Email @
vanessa.reynolds@interavon.ca or phone: 604-598-0973.
Shop on line 24/7 @ http://www.interavon.ca/vanessa.reynolds
Please enter my Avon Representative # before finalizing your order:
604-598-0973 Thank you in advance.

Your friendly Neighbourhood Avon Lady - Vanessa

No comments:

AVON - COMPARE & SAVE